FREE physicals are available through Cogdell Family Clinic from May 1st-July 31st. You must schedule an appointment by calling 325-573-1300.
Who is required to get a physical?
SJH & SHS Student-athletes, SHS Marching Band, SHS Cheer, and SJH & SHS Special Olympians must get a physical if they:
• are new to the program
• are an incoming 7th, 9th, or 11th grader
• have a pre-existing medical condition
• were injured since their last physical and required a doctor's release
Student trainers are also required to obtain one physical while in high school.
If you have one from your previous school that is only one year old, please email a copy to our trainer Alex Marsh (firstname.lastname@example.org).
1) UIL Pre-Participation Form: Available in the SHS Athletic Office, Cogdell Family Clinic, or download a form online. Complete this form BEFORE your appointment time (it should take you about 10 minutes to complete). https://www.uiltexas.org/.../PrePhysFormRvsd1_10_20.pdf
Cogdell will fax a copy of your child's physical to the SISD Athletic Office.
2)Log in to Big Teams (aka Arbiter) to complete online forms. https://studentcentral.bigteams.com
3) Connect with your team
Athletic teams use the SportsYou App to Communicate. Contact the coach for your code if you don't have one.
All other organizations will communicate through ParentSquare. If your child is going to participate in SHS Marching Band, be sure to contact Zack Lewis at the High School if you are not receiving communications from him already.
4) Visit www.snydeisd.net/athletics for more information.